Help for Homeowners Event | April 8, 2014 | Hilton Orlando - Orange Ballroom
6001 Destination Parkway | Orlando, FL 32819 | 1:00pm - 8:00pm EST
Throughout the country, the Making Home Affordable Program sponsors free Help for Homeowners Community Events where struggling homeowners can meet one-on-one with mortgage servicers, HUD-approved housing counselors, and other local non-profit organizations to learn about foreclosure prevention options. Join us for the upcoming event in Orlando, Florida!
If you are a homeowner having trouble making your mortgage payments due to unemployment, under employment, medical hardship or other financial issues, don't miss this opportunity for free help. Also, please don't forget to bring your documents with you! Download PDF of event flyer.
Call 888-995-HOPE (4673) for FREE help preparing the following forms and documents for review at this event (Unable to make this event? Help is still available by calling the number above):
- Monthly mortgage statement (and information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable)
- Two most recent pay stubs for all household members contributing toward the mortgage payment
- If self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
- Two most recent bank statements
- A utility bill showing homeowner name and property address
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
- It may also be helpful to have: A letter describing any circumstances that caused your income to be reduced or expenses to be increased (job loss, divorce, illness, etc.)
In addition, you can access the following forms:
Request for Mortgage Assistance
IRS Form 4506T-EZ or 4506-T