There are a number of ways we can work together to reach and teach more homeowners about how to get mortgage help.
What You Can Do
Give MHA ® a presence online.
- Spotlight foreclosure prevention on your organization’s web pages and in your e-newsletter.
- Link to MakingHomeAffordable.gov.
- Post a statement of program support on your website.
- Feature MHA ® on your own “Avoiding Foreclosure” web page.
Include MHA ® in targeted communication.
- Run articles in member publications.
- Insert messages in correspondence.
- Add alerts to employees’ paystubs.
Feature MHA ® at your event/s.
- Offer an MHA ® presentation to homeowners that participate in your foreclosure rescue fairs.
- Show the PSAs and distribute program collateral, including fact sheets and brochures to homeowners at your events.
What We Can Do to Support You
- Through our MHA ® Storefront, we can have MHA ® marketing materials shipped to you at no cost. Use these materials to inform and educate homeowners in your community about the options available to them through MHA ® .
- We can work with you to enhance the training and information you currently provide to your membership.
- We can equip your membership with knowledge and tools to better reach and educate homeowners.
- We can provide ongoing support to your organization as your members have questions, concerns, or problems navigating the system.
Please access the Outreach Toolkit and other homeowner materials found within this site. Before you do, please review the Branding Guidelines and Conditions for Use for Making Home Affordable ®and Related Programs. MHA Brand Guidelines.pdf
If you have specific ideas as to how your organization could more fully collaborate to help struggling homeowners understand their options, please contact Carol.Lambert@treasury.gov.